Welcome to 9/11 Families for a Secure America. 9/11 FSA is a national security watchdog organization of relatives of those murdered in the September 11 attacks and of victims of other violent crimes committed by aliens, both legal and illegal.
The families and victims of the September 11, 2001
terror attacks and other violent crimes committed by legal and illegal aliens
9/11 FSA is a national security watchdog organization of relatives of those murdered in the September 11 attacks and of victims of other violent crimes committed by aliens, both legal and illegal.
Our goal is to educate the American people about the importance of the 9/11 Commission’s conclusion “…that terrorists cannot plan and carry out attacks in the United States if they are unable to enter the country.”
Security from terrorism and other violent aliens will remain an illusion unless our government:
· finally secures our country’s land borders, seacoasts, and its ports to prevent entry of terrorists, criminals and their weapons
· guarantees that all US identity documents, including drivers’ licenses must only be issued upon verification of applicants’ identity and proof of legal presence in the USA
· verifies the identity of every individual entering the USA by the time he or she crosses our borders
· terminates the Visa Waiver Program that no alien from any nation is permitted to enter the USA without a visa or other US government-issued authorization
· denies recognition to unreliable foreign documents, such as consular cards
· holds State Department personnel individually liable for negligently issuing visas which enable aliens to commit violent acts in the USA
· ends the practice of former US government officials taking employment after retirement with entities controlled directly or indirectly by foreign governments
· requires all states, local governments and their employees to cooperate in the interior enforcement of US immigration law
9/11 FSA will hold America’s elected officials accountable for terrorist acts that occur as a result of their failure to implement these reforms.